MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?

Murdoch Games Art Society is a club for like-minded individuals enrolled in Murdoch to gather and make creative design. Our club is a learning environment where everyone improves and craft their arti

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ecorche models and anatomy tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ignatius
Club President
Club President

PostSubject: Ecorche models and anatomy tools   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:21 am

heres a site with great products to help you battle the i-suxxor-at-anatomy-and-proportions beast

CLICK ME FUCK YEAH

do note that these are like an investment and are quite pricey but totally worth it. I own one of the female anatomy figures and some smaller stuff and its been totally useful

they also do workshops and dvds and all the like so like hey all you could ever want.

I could try to sucker josh into buying one for murdoch or maybe get our own for the club but we'll see if i have enough points in my [persuade] skill

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ignatius
Club President
Club President

PostSubject: Re: Ecorche models and anatomy tools   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:24 am

forgot to mention, these are likewise as good if not BETTER for 3D artists intrested in sculpting and modelling

such as this one here

CLICK ME FUCK YEAH

Notice how its divded into simple block shapes first then gradually morphed into the whole figure so you can see how plane volumes work and also lighting HOLYSHIT.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ecorche models and anatomy tools
Page 1 of 1