MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?
MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?
MurdochGas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murdoch Games Art Society is a club for like-minded individuals enrolled in Murdoch to gather and make creative design. Our club is a learning environment where everyone improves and craft their arti

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site for concept generator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Lvl3. Mgas Member
Tristan

Site for concept generator Empty
PostSubject: Site for concept generator   Site for concept generator EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:02 am

Hey all,

A few weeks back i heard you guys used a website to generate concepts for sketching. From what I gathered the site functioned much like the whole writing-down-ideas-and-tearing-it-up thing that we do anyway.

Can anyone give me the link for the site?? Smile I hope i didn't hear wrong and that there isnt a site, or i'd look like quite the fooool. Prob am.

anyways cheers
Back to top Go down
http://lygon.deviantart.com/
Mirai
Admin
Admin
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Site for concept generator   Site for concept generator EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:19 pm

I might be wrong but I thought it is all about collaborating with the programming people in Murdoch university to create a software to generate characthers 0o

But then again, I might be totally wrong.
Back to top Go down
David
Admin
Admin
David

PostSubject: Re: Site for concept generator   Site for concept generator EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Yeah I suggested makin' a concept generator but then was informed that somewhere one already existed Razz

Still might be worth giving a shot though- one of our very own.

Back to top Go down
Ignatius
Club President
Club President
Ignatius

PostSubject: Re: Site for concept generator   Site for concept generator EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 pm

I'm open to an idea of a concept generator... but i rather it be like you guys come up with your own concept ideas.

random raffle generators are cool and all but if you come up with concepts yourselves albeit in word form, its gonna be a more wholesome and useful exercise.

the site you're looking for is called www.autodestruct.com

under thumb war

please don't skip to the generator but read the advice he gives on working in the concept art field because its mega tons of useful. Its paul richards site by the way, the guy who did most of the quake and darksiders designs and is now working at blizzard for the new next gen mmo.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Lvl3. Mgas Member
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Site for concept generator   Site for concept generator EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Thanks for the Ignatius!
Back to top Go down
http://lygon.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site for concept generator   Site for concept generator Empty

Back to top Go down

Site for concept generator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MurdochGas :: Art Discussions :: Drawing & Sketching-
Jump to: