MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?
MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?
MurdochGas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murdoch Games Art Society is a club for like-minded individuals enrolled in Murdoch to gather and make creative design. Our club is a learning environment where everyone improves and craft their arti

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Matias] [3D]Show reel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirai
Admin
Admin
Mirai

[Matias] [3D]Show reel Empty
PostSubject: [Matias] [3D]Show reel   [Matias] [3D]Show reel EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi everyone, I would like to show you some of the 3D works me and my brother have done

Please note that we only make the environment not the characters but there is no copyright issues here as we have granted the permission by purchasing the original content.

What you just see is not any good or great but that's the whole point. I would like everyone to share their work no matter how good or bad they are. Even a beginner may able to spot an error and give a critique on a great piece of work.

So don't be shy, expose your artwork here (if you are not planning to sell it) and remember that listening critique is an important aspect to improve.
Also don't forget to complement the good side of any artwork : )

Back to top Go down
shauno0004
Lvl. 1 Murdoch Member

PostSubject: Re: [Matias] [3D]Show reel   [Matias] [3D]Show reel EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Fancy stuff. lol! reminds me of the art style cel shading Smilebit employed on their Xbox release JSRF. Keep working on it, especially if working on it begets more problems. The skills you equip urself with will be an advantage to you.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://arcane-aesthetics.com
Mirai
Admin
Admin
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: [Matias] [3D]Show reel   [Matias] [3D]Show reel EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:30 pm

shauno0004 wrote:
Fancy stuff. lol! reminds me of the art style cel shading Smilebit employed on their Xbox release JSRF. Keep working on it, especially if working on it begets more problems. The skills you equip urself with will be an advantage to you.

lol!

Thanks Very Happy but we are kinda stuck with new project now and not planning to continiue this one. This was just made for last semester assignment so we are planning to make a better one for our next project.

Thank you for your advice

Matias
Back to top Go down
Ignatius
Club President
Club President
Ignatius

PostSubject: Re: [Matias] [3D]Show reel   [Matias] [3D]Show reel EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Damn son, the stills i saw don't even do it justice. The environmental modelling is pretty solid so far and definitely much better than alot of the professional stuff i've seen when i was working. believe me some of the stuff i've seen is omghorrible
Back to top Go down
KitM
Lvl. 1 Murdoch Member

PostSubject: Re: [Matias] [3D]Show reel   [Matias] [3D]Show reel EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Nice worldbuilding, I really liked the tv in the shop and the train in the background. You got particles and sounds in all the right places afaik. The edges and corners of geometry are a bit obvious in places but not sure on a good way to fix it either.
Looks like a lot of work got put into this, interested to see what you make next.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Admin
Admin
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: [Matias] [3D]Show reel   [Matias] [3D]Show reel EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Thank you for your comment I will try to make a better one really soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Matias] [3D]Show reel   [Matias] [3D]Show reel Empty

Back to top Go down

[Matias] [3D]Show reel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MurdochGas :: Art Discussions :: W-I-P (Work In Progress)-
Jump to: