MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?
MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?
MurdochGas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murdoch Games Art Society is a club for like-minded individuals enrolled in Murdoch to gather and make creative design. Our club is a learning environment where everyone improves and craft their arti

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For 3rd year graduating concept artists/illustrators possibly modellers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ignatius
Club President
Club President
Ignatius

For 3rd year graduating concept artists/illustrators possibly modellers Empty
PostSubject: For 3rd year graduating concept artists/illustrators possibly modellers   For 3rd year graduating concept artists/illustrators possibly modellers EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Josh tells me the first batch of GAD students will be graduating this sem so i've decided we should have a portfolio building/advice session this friday for that. Non graduating guys should come to.

Basically i'll just share my exp on how companies usually handle the acceptance process and interviews. Also:

- how to structure your portfolio and what to put in or what not to put in
- finding out what job or companies you desire to aim for and perhaps tailor your portfolio towards that
- this is mostly for 2d guys but i'll touch on level of polish and skillsets as well

please bring your current portfolio or portfolio pieces or would be portfolio pieces so that we can all sit around and discuss

please also note that this is just stuff i've seen from my experience which i'm sharing and advising. my word is not law and i could be totally ass wrong so i'll keep my advice to what i've seen and general.

cheers
Back to top Go down

For 3rd year graduating concept artists/illustrators possibly modellers
Page 1 of 1