MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?
MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?
MurdochGas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murdoch Games Art Society is a club for like-minded individuals enrolled in Murdoch to gather and make creative design. Our club is a learning environment where everyone improves and craft their arti

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I GUESS this is 3D.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Admin
Admin
David

I GUESS this is 3D. Empty
PostSubject: I GUESS this is 3D.   I GUESS this is 3D. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 pm

So basically for my end of semester project for MCC261 I don't think i'm going to be able to get my drawing skill high enough...

At the same time of coming to a realisation about this I also became very interested in modelling clay.

SO....

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Also apologies for the low picture quality- My proper camera is on loan at the moment...

I GUESS this is 3D. Imag0110

I GUESS this is 3D. Eyedud10
Back to top Go down
David
Admin
Admin
David

PostSubject: Re: I GUESS this is 3D.   I GUESS this is 3D. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Another one....

I GUESS this is 3D. Frog10
Back to top Go down
David
Admin
Admin
David

PostSubject: Re: I GUESS this is 3D.   I GUESS this is 3D. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 pm

I GUESS this is 3D. Imag0210
Back to top Go down
David
Admin
Admin
David

PostSubject: Re: I GUESS this is 3D.   I GUESS this is 3D. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:07 pm

I GUESS this is 3D. Thehip10
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Admin
Admin
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: I GUESS this is 3D.   I GUESS this is 3D. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:32 pm

David, this gives me another Idea. I think I should make a Zbrush and sculpting session
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Admin
Admin
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: I GUESS this is 3D.   I GUESS this is 3D. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:33 pm

As for the stuff you show, I think it's really great. It will certainly make a perfect solid character for fantasy or mobile app games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GUESS this is 3D.   I GUESS this is 3D. Empty

Back to top Go down

I GUESS this is 3D.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MurdochGas :: Art Discussions :: 3D Arts-
Jump to: