MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?
MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?
MurdochGas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murdoch Games Art Society is a club for like-minded individuals enrolled in Murdoch to gather and make creative design. Our club is a learning environment where everyone improves and craft their arti

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games Art Society - Game design[Annoncement]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirai
Admin
Admin
Mirai

Games Art Society - Game design[Annoncement] Empty
PostSubject: Games Art Society - Game design[Annoncement]   Games Art Society - Game design[Annoncement] EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi fellows,

As you are aware, we are trying to put all the ideas together. This announcement is sent for the purpose to inform you folks that I will do a pool when everyone have casted their ideas. I will list all the game ideas and we will see which one have the most favor. Let me know if that sounds ok.
When decision is made I would tweek the forum. I will add new sub sections for the content of our project. I will have a seperate section such as 2D art 3D art and so on, so before posting make sure you are posting in the respective section.

I also want to create a news letter system, so everyone gets an update on every single work you guys did.

Thanks very much

Matias
Back to top Go down

Games Art Society - Game design[Annoncement]
Page 1 of 1