MurdochGas
Hi there! Thank you for visiting Murdoch Games Art Society Forum, would you like to register at our forum and get the latest news?

Murdoch Games Art Society is a club for like-minded individuals enrolled in Murdoch to gather and make creative design. Our club is a learning environment where everyone improves and craft their arti

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Games Art Society - Game design

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirai
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Games Art Society - Game design   Fri May 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi fellows,

As you are aware, we are trying to put all the ideas together. This announcement is sent for the purpose to inform you folks that I will do a pool when everyone have casted their ideas. I will list all the game ideas and we will see which one have the most favor. Let me know if that sounds ok.
When decision is made I would tweek the forum. I will add new sub sections for the content of our project. I will have a seperate section such as 2D art 3D art and so on, so before posting make sure you are posting in the respective section.

I also want to create a news letter system, so everyone gets an update on every single work you guys did.

Thanks very much

Matias

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Games Art Society - Game design
Page 1 of 1